- Soft Shackles
- 'Baby' Soft Shackles
'Baby' Soft Shackles
7 9 $7.00 - $9.00
C4RS' 'Baby' soft shackles are both fun & useful, & are made from Samson®'s AmSteel® Blue, Dyneema® SK-78 fiber, either 8 strand 7/64" or Lash It 3/32" base material.
- Average break strength of 2,530 lbs for 7/64" & 1,270 lbs for 3/32".
- Strong, silent, light, quick & easy to use.
- Weighs less than 0.1 oz, IT FLOATS! 1/7th the weight of steel cable.
- Incredibly strong.
- Extremely low stretch @ 3%.
- Easy to inspect.
- Samthane coated for extra abrasion & UV resistance.
- Use for attachment points for your gear or kit, tie downs, and more.
- Custom splicing available.
- Independently load tested.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA.
- Berry & TAA compliant
- Works best on smooth, rounded surfaces. Do not place around sharp objects.
- C4RS disclaims any & all liability & responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to person or property that may occur when using any product sold by C4RS. Vehicle recovery involves extreme loads & can result in injury & death. Seek professional instruction in the proper use of all gear. Not for lifting or life saving operations.
- Lifetime limited warranty covers workmanship & materials - does not cover typical wear & tear,abuse, misuse or breakage due to overloading.
- For off road use only.