A kinetic bridle is a great tool to roughly share recovery loads between two points, thereby lowering the transmitted load to each attachment / recovery point. (Think about splitting a kinetic rope's load to two recovery points on a bumper instead of just one...) This provides for a much safer recovery with less wear & tear on your equipment. A bridle can also be used as a short kinetic extension or a short rigging line during advanced recoveries to ease shock loading - please seek professional instruction.
All C4RS kinetic bridles are 100% Made in the USA, spliced in-house @ C4RS, and are both Berry & TAA compliant. Each kinetic bridle is spliced from New England Rope®'s nylon double strand line. The soft eyes are large for ease of use, reinforced with tubular webbing for abrasion & cut resistance, & splices are finished with lock stitching by Samson®'s Lash It® for a secure splice set.
The center of each C4RS dynamic bridle is protected with a length of C4RS tubular abrasion guard and designed to provide additional abrasion & cut resistance in high load & high wear areas. Each bridle includes an identifier tag with product identification info, load limits, production date & serial number for lot traceability.
Note: Load limits (straight-line pull) are not as configured in a bridle load sharing arrangement. A proper bridle load sharing configuration will come close to doubling the strength of the bridle by sharing the input load across both bridle legs. Suggestions below are per proper load sharing configuration & for use with static or dynamic pulls.
7/8" x 10'
24,750 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 7,400 lbs or less.
1.0" x 10'
32,750 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 9,800 lbs or less.
1 1/8" x 12'
43,700 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 13,100 lbs or less.
- Made in the USA.
- Berry & TAA compliant.
- Available in 7 different configurations (lengths & diameter / strength).
- Black body with bright red eyes for high visibility. High 30% stretch for kinetic recoveries.
- Base material is stronger, quieter, lighter, safer, more adaptable, buoyant (floats), quieter, quicker & easier to use than steel cable.
- Tubular webbing on all soft eyes for abrasion & cut resistance.
- Extra large soft eyes for added ease of use.
- Spliced in-house. Lock stitched with 650 lb strong Samson Lash It.
- Abrasion resistant.
- All come tagged with serial numbers & load and use specs & other important information.
- Works best on smooth, rounded surfaces. Do not place around sharp objects. Do not use for lifting or life saving operations.
- 30% stretch.
- Black body with red eyes. Available with black eyes for military orders - Contact Us.
- Comes with a 2" wide hook-n-loop wrap.
- Safety tagged.
- Use literature included does not substitute for professional instruction.
- C4RS disclaims any & all liability & responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to person or property that may occur when using any product sold by C4RS. Vehicle recovery involves extreme loads & can result in injury & death. Seek professional instruction in the proper use of all gear. Not for lifting or life saving operations.
- Lifetime limited warranty covers workmanship & materials - does not cover typical wear & tear,abuse, misuse or breakage due to overloading.
- For off road use only.