A static bridle is a great tool to roughly share recovery loads between two points, thereby lowering the transmitted load to each attachment / recovery point. (Think about splitting a winch's load to two recovery points on a bumper the winch is pulling...) This provides for a recovery with less wear & tear on your equipment. A bridle can also be used as a short winch line extension or a short rigging line during a recovery.
All C4RS static bridles are 100% Made in the USA, spliced in-house @ C4RS, and are both Berry & TAA compliant. Each static bridle is spliced from Samson®'s AmSteel® Blue, Dyneema® SK-78 fiber. The soft eyes are large for ease of use, reinforced with mil-spec webbing for abrasion & cut resistance, & dual direct bury splices are finished with a deep bury and lock stitched with Samson®'s Lash It® for secure attachment.
The center of each C4RS static bridle is protected with a removable length of C4RS tubular abrasion guard and designed to provide additional abrasion & cut resistance in high load & high load areas. Each bridle includes an identifier tag with product identification info, load limits, production date & serial number for lot traceability.
Note: Load limits (straight-line pull) are not as configured in a bridle load sharing arrangement. A proper bridle load sharing configuration will come close to doubling the strength of the bridle by sharing the input load across both bridle legs. Suggestions below are per proper load sharing configuration & for use with static pulls.
3/8" x 10'
19,800 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 8,900 lbs or less.
7/16" x 10'
23,900 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 10,700 lbs or less.
1/2" x 15'
34,000 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 15,300 lbs or less.
- Made in the USA.
- Berry & TAA compliant.
- Available in 5 different configurations (lengths & diameter / strength).
- Orange color for high visibility & low 3% stretch for controlled static recoveries. Charcoal colors available upon request.
- Base material is stronger, quieter, lighter, safer, more adaptable, buoyant (floats), quieter, quicker & easier to use than steel cable.
- Tubular mil-spec webbing on all large soft eyes for abrasion & cut resistance.
- Extra large soft eyes for added ease of use.
- Tubular abrasion guard reinforced inner high use length on bridles.
- Samthane coated for extra abrasion & UV resistance.
- All come tagged with serial numbers & load and use specs & other important information.
- Works best on smooth, rounded surfaces. Do not place around sharp objects. Do not use for lifting or life saving operations.
- Use literature included does not substitute for professional instruction.
- C4RS disclaims any & all liability & responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to person or property that may occur when using any product sold by C4RS. Vehicle recovery involves extreme loads & can result in injury & death. Seek professional instruction in the proper use of all gear. Not for lifting or life saving operations.
- Lifetime limited warranty covers workmanship & materials - does not cover typical wear & tear,abuse, misuse or breakage due to overloading.
- For off road use only.