A kinetic rope is a great tool to assist in off road recoveries. Properly used our kinetic ropes give 30% stretch to assist when you're really stuck in sand or mud. Also valuable as a buffer to static equipment from potential shock loads (righting a rolled vehicle).
A proper kinetic rope will provide for a safer recovery with less wear & tear on your equipment than using equipment in a dynamic setting that is not designed to stretch. Seek instruction on advanced winching methods.
All C4RS kinetic ropes kept in stock are 30' long and 100% Made in the USA, spliced in-house @ C4RS, and are both Berry & TAA compliant. Each kinetic rope is spliced from New England Rope®'s nylon double strand line. The soft eyes are large for ease of use, reinforced with tubular webbing for abrasion & cut resistance, & splices are finished with lock stitching by Samson®'s Lash It® for a secure splice set.
The center of each C4RS kinetic rope is protected with a length of C4RS tubular abrasion guard & designed to provide additional abrasion & cut resistance in high load & high wear areas. Each rope includes an identifier tag with product identification info, load limits, production date & serial number for lot traceability.
All sizing is given with a 4:1 safety factor. C4RS does not recommend exceeding this safety factor with use of a heavier vehicle.
1/2" x 30'
8,000 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight-line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 2,000 lbs or less.
5/8" x 30'
13,100 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 3,375 lbs or less.
3/4" x 30'
20,500 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 5,125 lbs or less.
7/8" x 30'
24,750 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 6,185 lbs or less.
1.0" x 30'
32,750 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 8,185 lbs or less.
1 1/8" x 30'
43,700 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 10,925 lbs or less.
1 1/4" x 30'
60,250 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 15,060 lbs or less.
- Made in the USA.
- Berry & TAA compliant.
- Available in 7 different diameters / strengths & in many lengths. 30' lengths available here. Contact us for other lengths.
- Black body on all. Red eyes on 3/4", 7/8" & 1.0". Black eyes on others. Available with all black eyes for military orders - Contact Us.
- High 30% stretch for kinetic recoveries.
- Base material is stronger, quieter, lighter, safer, more adaptable, buoyant (floats), quieter, quicker & easier to use than steel cable.
- Tubular webbing on all soft eyes for abrasion & cut resistance.
- Extra large soft eyes for added ease of use.
- Spliced in-house. Lock stitched with 650 lb strong Samson Lash It.
- Abrasion resistant base body material.
- All come tagged with serial numbers & load and use specs & other important information.
- Works best on smooth, rounded surfaces. Do not place around sharp objects. Do not use for lifting or life saving operations.
- Comes with a 2" wide hook-n-loop wrap.
- Use literature included does not substitute for professional instruction.
- C4RS disclaims any & all liability & responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to person or property that may occur when using any product sold by C4RS. Vehicle recovery involves extreme loads & can result in injury & death. Seek professional instruction in the proper use of all gear. Not for lifting or life saving operations.
- Lifetime limited warranty covers workmanship & materials - does not cover typical wear & tear, abuse, misuse or breakage due to overloading.
- For off road use only.