A kinetic rope is a great tool to assist in off road recoveries. Properly used our kinetic ropes give 30% stretch to assist when you're really stuck in sand or mud. Also valuable as a buffer to static equipment from potential shock loads (righting a rolled vehicle).
A proper kinetic rope will provide for a safer recovery with less wear & tear on your equipment than using equipment in a dynamic setting that is not designed to stretch. Seek instruction on advanced winching methods.
All C4RS kinetic ropes are 100% Made in the USA, spliced in-house @ C4RS, and are both Berry & TAA compliant. Each kinetic rope is spliced from New England Rope®'s nylon double strand line. The soft eyes are large for ease of use, reinforced with tubular webbing for abrasion & cut resistance, & splices are finished with lock stitching by Samson®'s Lash It® for a secure splice set.
The center of each C4RS kinetic rope is protected with a length of C4RS tubular abrasion guard & designed to provide additional abrasion & cut resistance in high load & high wear areas. Each rope includes an identifier tag with product identification info, load limits, production date & serial number for lot traceability.
All sizing is given with a 4:1 safety factor. C4RS does not recommend exceeding this safety factor with use of a heavier vehicle.
8,000 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight-line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 2,000 lbs or less.
13,100 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 3,375 lbs or less.
20,500 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 5,125 lbs or less.
24,750 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 6,185 lbs or less.
32,750 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 8,185 lbs or less.
43,700 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 10,925 lbs or less.
60,250 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight line pull.
Ideal for vehicles 15,060 lbs or less.
- Made in the USA.
- Berry & TAA compliant.
- Available in 7 different diameters / strengths & in many lengths. 30' lengths available here. Contact us for other lengths.
- Black body on all. Red eyes on 3/4", 7/8" & 1.0". Black eyes on others. Available with all black eyes for military orders - Contact Us.
- High 30% stretch for kinetic recoveries.
- Base material is stronger, quieter, lighter, safer, more adaptable, buoyant (floats), quieter, quicker & easier to use than steel cable.
- Tubular webbing on all soft eyes for abrasion & cut resistance.
- Extra large soft eyes for added ease of use.
- Spliced in-house. Lock stitched with 650 lb strong Samson Lash It.
- Abrasion resistant base body material.
- All come tagged with serial numbers & load and use specs & other important information.
- Works best on smooth, rounded surfaces. Do not place around sharp objects. Do not use for lifting or life saving operations.
- Comes with a 2" wide hook-n-loop wrap.
- Use literature included does not substitute for professional instruction.
- C4RS disclaims any & all liability & responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to person or property that may occur when using any product sold by C4RS. Vehicle recovery involves extreme loads & can result in injury & death. Seek professional instruction in the proper use of all gear. Not for lifting or life saving operations.
- Lifetime limited warranty covers workmanship & materials - does not cover typical wear & tear, abuse, misuse or breakage due to overloading.
- For off road use only.