Anchor (tree) Straps
C4RS has teamed with Tactical Mobility Training to develop, test & offer a line of anchor straps (commonly called "tree straps") as part of C4RS' Off Road Recovery System.
Our low stretch & high visibility orange polyester anchor straps are 100% Made in the USA, Berry & TAA compliant, & offered in 4 configurations. Ratings are per typical static winching straight pulls with the anchor strap utilized around a round, regularly curved anchor (tree).
2" x 10' single ply, ABS 19,600 lbs straight pull, up to 6,000 lb winches.
3" x 10' single ply, ABS 29,400 lbs straight pull, up to 12,000 lb winches.
3" x 10' two ply, ABS 58,800 lbs straight pull, up to 16,000 lb winches.
4" x 14" two ply, ABS 78,400 lbs straight pull, up to 20,000 lb winches.
For additional abrasion resistance Cordura guards are added to the strap eyes & the entire inner length. This added abrasion resistance in these high use & high wear areas helps ensure the structural integrity of the strap along with offering a longer life span as well as safer operations.
Each strap includes a serial number for lot traceability & common weight ratings.
These straps are well suited for recovery & rigging. Available in 10' lengths. Polyester provides 3% stretch. Want more stretch? Try our 100% Made in the USA nylon recovery straps @ 5% stretch or our in-house spliced 100% Made in the USA kinetic ropes @ 30% stretch.
- Made in the USA.
- Berry & TAA compliant.
- Offered in 4 configurations (width, length, plys, rating).
- Orange high visibility color & 3% (low) stretch.
- Cordura reinforced eyes and full inner length on all straps.
- All come tagged with serial numbers & rigging load specs.
- Note: Variations may exist with strap construction from pictures shown. ie: Cordura eyes may be wrapped or tubular, etc.
- Use literature included does not substitute for professional instruction.
- C4RS disclaims any & all liability & responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to person or property that may occur when using any product sold by C4RS. Vehicle recovery involves extreme loads & can result in injury & death. Seek professional instruction in the proper use of all gear. Not for lifting or life saving operations.
- 3 yearlimited warranty covers workmanship & materials - does not cover typical wear & tear, abuse, misuse or breakage due to overloading.
- For off road use only.