Rigging (short) Straps
C4RS has teamed with Tactical Mobility Training to develop, test & offer a line of rigging (short) straps as part of C4RS' Off Road Recovery System.
Our rigging straps are 100% Made in the USA, are Berry & TAA compliant with an average break strength (ABS) of 19,600 lbs for 2" width in a straight-line pull & 29,400 lbs for 3" width in a straight-line pull. Utilizing a minimum 4:1 safety factor in a smooth basket setup makes these straps ideal for vehicles weighing up to 8,000 lbs for 2" straps and up to 12,000 lbs for 3" width during basic & static recoveries. Note that in a straight-line pull these straps, with a 3:1 safety factor, should be limited to 6,500 lbs for 2" width & 9,500 lbs for 3" width. Each strap includes a serial number for lot traceability & common vertical hoisting weight ratings.
For additional abrasion resistance Cordura guards are added to the strap eyes & on the entire inner length. This added abrasion resistance in these high use & high wear areas helps ensure the structural integrity of the strap along with offering a longer life span as well as safer operating conditions. Still protect the strap from sharp and irregular objects.
These straps are well suited for recovery & rigging. Available in 4' lengths for 2" widths and 5' lengths for 3" widths. Nylon provides 5% stretch, a bit more than our polyester anchor straps at 3% stretch. Not recommended for kinetic recoveries. Want more stretch for kinetic recoveries - go with our in-house spliced 100% Made in the USA kinetic bridles @ 30% stretch.
- Made in the USA.
- Berry & TAA compliant.
- ABS (average break strength) of 19,600 lbs (2" width) to 29,400 lbs (3" width) straight-line pull. Utilizing a minimum 4:1 safety factor makes these straps ideal for vehicles weighing 8,000 lbs (2" width) to 12,000 lbs (3" width) during basic & static recoveries. Load carrying capacity is decreased in a straight-line pull to 6,500 lbs for 2" width & 9,500 lbs for 3" width.
- Available in 4' lengths for 2" widths and 5' lengths for 3" widths.
- Tan color & 5% stretch.
- Cordura reinforced eyes & full inner length.
- All come tagged with serial numbers & common vertical hoisting load specs.
- Note: Variations may exist with strap construction from pictures shown. ie: Cordura eyes may be wrapped or tubular, etc.
- Use literature included does not substitute for professional instruction.
- C4RS disclaims any & all liability & responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to person or property that may occur when using any product sold by C4RS. Vehicle recovery involves extreme loads & can result in injury & death. Seek professional instruction in the proper use of all gear. Not for lifting or life saving operations.
- 3 year limited warranty covers workmanship & materials - does not cover typical wear & tear,abuse, misuse or breakage due to overloading.
- For off road use only.