- Rigging (short) Straps
Rigging (short) Straps
C4RS has teamed with Tactical Mobility Training to develop, test & offer a line of rigging (short) straps as part of C4RS' Off Road Recovery System.
Our rigging straps are 100% Made in the USA, are Berry & TAA compliant with an average break strength (ABS) of 9,800 lbs for 1" width in a straight-line pull, 19,600 lbs for 2" width in a straight-line pull & 29,400 lbs for 3" width in a straight-line pull. Utilizing a minimum 4:1 safety factor in a smooth basket setup makes these straps ideal for vehicles weighing up to 2,450 for 1" straps, up to 4,900 lbs for 2" straps and up to 7,350 lbs for 3" width during basic & static recoveries. Note that in a straight-line pull these straps, with a 3:1 safety factor, should be limited to 3,265 for 1" width, 6,500 lbs for 2" width & 9,500 lbs for 3" width. Each strap includes a serial number for lot traceability & common vertical hoisting weight ratings.
For additional abrasion resistance Cordura guards are added to the strap eyes & on the entire inner length. This added abrasion resistance in these high use & high wear areas helps ensure the structural integrity of the strap along with offering a longer life span as well as safer operating conditions. Still protect the strap from sharp and irregular objects.
These straps are well suited for recovery & rigging. Available in 3' lengths for 1" widths, 4' lengths for 2" widths and 5' lengths for 3" widths. Nylon provides 5% stretch, a bit more than our polyester anchor straps at 3% stretch. Not recommended for kinetic recoveries. Want more stretch for kinetic recoveries - go with our in-house spliced 100% Made in the USA kinetic bridles @ 30% stretch.
- Made in the USA.
- Berry & TAA compliant.
- ABS (average break strength) of 19,600 lbs (2" width) to 29,400 lbs (3" width) straight-line pull. Utilizing a minimum 4:1 safety factor makes these straps ideal for vehicles weighing 8,000 lbs (2" width) to 12,000 lbs (3" width) during basic & static recoveries. Load carrying capacity is decreased in a straight-line pull to 6,500 lbs for 2" width & 9,500 lbs for 3" width.
- Available in 4' lengths for 2" widths and 5' lengths for 3" widths.
- Tan color (2" and 3" widths), yellow (1" width) & 5% stretch.
- Cordura reinforced eyes & full inner length.
- All come tagged with serial numbers & common vertical hoisting load specs.
- Note: Variations may exist with strap construction from pictures shown. ie: Cordura eyes may be wrapped or tubular, etc.
- Use literature included does not substitute for professional instruction.
- C4RS disclaims any & all liability & responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to person or property that may occur when using any product sold by C4RS. Vehicle recovery involves extreme loads & can result in injury & death. Seek professional instruction in the proper use of all gear. Not for lifting or life saving operations.
- 3 year limited warranty covers workmanship & materials - does not cover typical wear & tear,abuse, misuse or breakage due to overloading.
- For off road use only.