1 1/4" Kinetic Ropes
REMAINING STOCK ON SALE 20% OFF WITH FREE US SHIPPING!
MORE ITEMS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONCE SPLICED. CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE FOR US TO SPLICE ONE OF THESE KINETIC ROPES FOR YOU & IT IS NOT SHOWN IN STOCK.
Our kinetic ropes are 100% Made in the USA & spliced in-house. They have 30% stretch to allow a dynamic (snatch/stretch) recovery of stuck vehicles & they also work great for basic towing. Our kinetic bridles (15' shorter length here) are designed to spread the recovery load across two recovery points, not just one, offering a safer recovery with lower loads projected to your vehicle's recovery points.
Each kinetic rope comes with two eyes (one on each end) wrapped in Cordura abrasion guard and hand triple lock stitched with 650 lb strong Samson Lash-it.
You should use a kinetic rope that is at least 4 times as strong as your vehicle's loaded weight. 60,250 lbs / 4:1 safety factor = appx 15,000 lbs. This kinetic rope can be used with lighter vehicles but it will not provide as much stretch for the same amount of energy input.
- Made in the USA.
- Spliced in-house. Lock stitched with 650 lb strong Samson Lash It.
- 30% stretch.
- Custom lengths available - Contact Us.
- Black body with black eyes.
- 60,250 lbs strong.
- Safety tagged.
- Limited lifetime warranty covers workmanship & materials - does not cover abuse, misuse or breakage due to overloading.
- For off road use only.
- Use literature included does not substitute for professional instruction.
- C4RS disclaims any & all liability & responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to person or property that may occur when using any product sold by C4RS. Vehicle recovery involves extreme loads & can result in injury & death. Seek professional instruction in the proper use of all gear. Not for lifting or life saving operations.
- Lifetime limited warranty covers workmanship & materials - does not cover typical wear & tear,abuse, misuse or breakage due to overloading.