Bulk syntheic winch line
C4RS only uses Samson® AmSteel Blue®, Dyneema SK-78 fiber 12 strand line for our synthetic recovery gear. This base line is 100% Made in the USA, & both Berry & TAA compliant. Purchase by the foot. Available in orange & charcoal (Samson calls it 'black').
3/16" = 5,400 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight-line pull.
Ideal for winches 2,000-3,500 lbs.
1/4" = 8,600 lbs ABS straight-line pull.
Ideal for winches 4,000-5,000 lbs.
5/16" = 13,700 lbs ABS straight-line pull.
Ideal for winches 6,000-8,000 lbs.
3/8" = 19,800 lbs ABS straight-line pull.
Ideal for winches 8,000-12,000 lbs.
7/16" = 23,900 lbs ABS straight-line pull.
Ideal for winches 12,000-16,000 lbs.
1/2" = 34,000 lbs ABS straight-line pull.
Ideal for winches 16,000-20,000 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
- Berry & TAA compliant.
- Orange or charcoal color.
- Available in 6 diameters / strengths from 5,400 lbs to 34,000 lbs strong ABS (average break strength).
- Stronger, quieter, lighter, safer, more adaptable, buoyant (floats), quieter, quicker & easier to use than steel cable.
- Weighs 1/7th the weight of steel cable and IT FLOATS!
- Appx 20-30% stronger than steel cable.
- Does not kink like steel cable.
- Incredibly strong for its weight.
- Safer by design because the line recoils much less than steel cable & when it does break it has 85% less mass = much safer.
- Can be field repaired.
- Extremely low stretch @ 3% for safer, more controlled static winching.
- Easy to inspect.
- Samthane coated for extra abrasion & UV resistance.
- For off road use only.
- Use literature included does not substitute for professional instruction.
- C4RS disclaims any & all liability & responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to person or property that may occur when using any product sold by C4RS. Vehicle recovery involves extreme loads & can result in injury & death. Seek professional instruction in the proper use of all gear. Not for lifting or life saving operations.