C4RS synthetic winch lines are Made in the USA, spliced in-house @ C4RS & are both Berry & TAA compliant. Each winch line is spliced from Samson®'s AmSteel Blue® Dyneema® SK-78 fiber. Lines typically come with a gusseted tube thimble or a Factor 55 Splicer or Flat Splicer. Heavy duty Excel hooks with a non gusseted tube thimble are also an option. Each winch line is reinforced with a tubular abrasion guard & a tubular mil-spec webbing for abrasion & cut resistance, & the dual locked brummel splice is finished with a whip from Samson®'s Lash It® for a secure splice bury. A spade connector is provided for attachment to your winch - contact us if you need a different winch drum attachment method. The winch drum connecting spade is also wrapped with glued heat shrink to resist snags and the tail is whipped again with Samson®'s Lash It® to allow a customer to cut off the spade drum connector and use heavy duty dust tape for attachment to the drum.A safety tag including a serial number for lot traceability, item specifics & load ratings.
These winch line are well suited for static recovery & rigging. Available in numerous diameters / strengths and lengths. Contact us if you want a custom length that is not listed. C4RS winch lines stretch only 3% @ break, providing for a static and controlled recovery.
Contact us for substitution of tube thimbles, or a Factor 55 Splicer or Flat Splicer, for other custom splicing, or to discuss appropriate sizing of gear as more factors calculate into sizing your gear than just your winch size.
3/16" = 5,400 lbs Average Break Strength (ABS) straight-line pull.
Ideal for winches 2,000-3,500 lbs.
1/4" = 8,600 lbs ABS straight-line pull.
Ideal for winches 4,000-5,000 lbs.
5/16" = 13,700 lbs ABS straight-line pull.
Ideal for winches 6,000-8,000 lbs.
3/8" = 19,800 lbs ABS straight-line pull.
Ideal for winches 8,000-12,000 lbs.
7/16" = 23,900 lbs ABS straight-line pull.
Ideal for winches 12,000-16,000 lbs.
1/2" = 34,000 lbs ABS straight-line pull.
Ideal for winches 16,000-20,000 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
- Berry & TAA compliant.
- Available in 6 diameters / strengths from 5,400 lbs to 34,000 lbs strong ABS (average break strength).
- Stronger, quieter, lighter, safer, more adaptable, buoyant (floats), quieter, quicker & easier to use than steel cable.
- Weighs 1/7th the weight of steel cable and IT FLOATS!
- Appx 20-30% stronger than steel cable.
- Does not kink like steel cable.
- Incredibly strong for its weight.
- Safer by design because the line recoils much less than steel cable & when it does break it has 85% less mass = much safer.
- Can be field repaired.
- Extremely low stretch @ 3% for safer, more controlled static winching.
- Easy to inspect.
- Samthane coated for extra abrasion & UV resistance.
- Orange or charcoal color.
- Mid-body tubular abrasion guard and tail end drum wrap. Length differs based on diameter.
- All come tagged with serial numbers, item specifics & load ratings.
- Custom splicing available.
- Use literature included does not substitute for professional instruction.
- C4RS disclaims any & all liability & responsibility for any injury, damage or loss to person or property that may occur when using any product sold by C4RS. Vehicle recovery involves extreme loads & can result in injury & death. Seek professional instruction in the proper use of all gear. Not for lifting or life saving operations.
- Lifetime limited warranty covers workmanship & materials - does not cover typical wear & tear,abuse, misuse or breakage due to overloading.
- For off road use only.